Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dog The Bounty Hunter

I always knew this guy was brilliant. Take a read.........

In the interview with Sean Hannity for the Fox News "Hannity & Colmes" show, Chapman denied being a racist and said he used the N-word conversationally when talking to black acquaintances.

"I thought that I was cool enough in the black world to be able to use that word as a brother to a brother," he said. "I'm not. I didn't know really know until three or four days ago what that meant to black people."

"I now learned I'm not black at all," Chapman said. "And I never did it out of hate."

"All black people in America I owe an apology to," Chapman said during in the interview. "Whether, how dark I think I am, I cannot say that word. I owe the rest of the people, whether they are black or not in America, an apology because people look up to me."

"If I could kill myself and people would forgive me, I would do that," he said.

Chapman also specifically apologized to his son's girlfriend, Monique Shinnery. But Shinnery told the Enquirer that Chapman's attorney, not the TV star, called with an apology.

Chapman also said he is making a deal to be buried at a historic slave burial ground near George Washington's Mount Vernon home.

"I want to be buried right where they're at because I will never be forgiven as (long as) I'm alive," Chapman said.

Chapman appeared on CNN's "Larry King Live" on Wednesday night. He told King that he used the N-word not because of Shinnery's race, but to make a point with his son, who had served time for robbery.

"I referenced it, the only word I know, that would hurt his feelings or catch his attention very fast � never as a prejudicial or racial slur or anything like that," Chapman said.(from yahoo.com)

I don't even know where to start. He thought he was cool enough in the black world to use the word brother to brother? I though he was talking to his son. Whatever. Here are some video links to his interviews......priceless!

Hannity & Colmes Interview With Doug Chapman aka Dog The Bounty Hunter

Larry King Live Interview With Dog

No comments: